While all my friends are posting unique recipes I am here with a simple soup that made a 'cabbage-hater' go in for a second helping and I was really impressed !!With a hint of Indian flavor this is super easy and delicious without a tinge of 'cabbage' in it!!!
Green chillies-2 cut
Cumin seeds-1/2 a teaspoon
Grated garlic-1 teaspoon
Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a vessel put in cabbage ,tomato, onion , green chillies and a little water[around ½ a cup] and pressure cook it for 10 minutes. Cool and puree.
3. In a pan heat oil and put in garlic and cumin seeds.
4. When the garlic turns brown put in the cabbage puree.Adjust the consistency of the soup.
5. Let it simmer for 5 minutes.
6. Add salt and pepper and serve hot.